Menu Close

Thank you

Thank you for your donation. Would you like include Gift Aid with your donation?

    I would like to gift aid this donation

    I would like to recieve your quarterly newsletterI no longer/do not want to recieve your quarterly newsletter (unsubscribe)

    Gift Aid declaration – this declaration only applies if you have ticked the box to Gift Aid your donation(s):

    “I want to Gift Aid this donation and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past four years to MSAVLC.
    I am a UK taxpayer and my name and address are shown above. I understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year, it is my responsibility to pay any difference.”

    Please notify MSAVLC if you:

    • want to cancel this declaration or
    • change your name or home address or
    • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

    If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.